Our menthol freeze roller provides a hot and cold sensation as well as a strong dose of CBD to treat chronic inflammation and reduce joint pain. This product is gluten-free, not tested on animals, and fragranced with only the following pure essential oils:
- Arnica – Research studies at the University of California San Francisco Medical Center found that topical applications of arnica were effective in reducing bruising, swelling, edema, hematoma, and contusions.
- Boswellia – Boswellia has anti-inflammatory and anti-arthritic effects in acute and chronic models of inflammation. It reduces swelling and increases mobility, and as a result, also treats pain.
- Eucalyptus – This essential oil is an anti-bacterial pain reliever, and it plays a part in the “hot” sensation with its natural warming properties.
- Ilex – Ilex treats pain, calms swelling, and loosens stiff joints.
- Menthol – Used clinically to reduce inflammation and relieve pain, menthol activates peripheral cold receptors on the skin and results in the “freezing” sensation.
- Peppermint oil – Peppermint oil has anesthetic properties and is used as a vascular and lymphatic system stimulate. Peppermint also creates a burning-cold sensation.
MADE IN USA Size: 90 mL Bottle Strength: 500 mg Usage: Topical application Directions: Apply topically onto affected areas as needed. Ingredients: Aminomethyl propanol, Arnica Montana, Boswella, Serrata Extract, Cannabinoid Hemp Extract (isolate), Carbomer, Glycerin USP, LLIEX Paraguariensis Extract, Isopropyl Alcohol USP, Propylene Glycol USP, Methyl Paraben, Purified Water, Zeodent.
CBD Freeze Roller
FDA Disclaimer: Any statements made within this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. No products produced, manufactured, marketed, or distributed are intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Consult your physician before beginning any supplements or botanical extracts. If pregnant or breast feeding, consult with your physician before use. For use by adults 18+. Keep out of reach of children.